Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Our first home study appointment made :)

  I am learning people aren't kidding that patience is definitely something you need  for adoption.  I figured by now we would be finished with our home study and dossier even sent out.  After I sent in our packet to our agency our social worker said she would get on it the following Monday, well that was over a month ago.  Come to find out she had to go on medical leave until after Feb 5th and our first home study appointment wouldn't be able to even happen until the week after.  Luckily she did emailed us and scheduled our first appointment for Feb. 10th.  My husband is very relaxed about everything as he feels God knows when everything is supposed to play out and has a plan for us and that I need to work on trusting in him and have patience.  I hate it when he's right!   The positive from all of it is we are still on track and our appointment is set.  Until then I am praying, researching, loving up my children and Hubs, and enjoying reading up on everyone else's blogs with their adoptions.  It gives me so much hope to see all the families finally meeting their child or children and making them a part of their family forever.  I know everything we are going through and have yet to go through will be worth it in the end.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment